7 Best Buy for Your Caring Dog in Your House
More often than not, having a dog is the biggest blessing one can revel in, and this is true for more than one reasons. Not only does a dog become a playmate for his/her owners, but for their children and neighbours as well. Moreover, dogs are also known for their insurmountable loyalty as well as their unparalleled urge to love and protect their owners. Given the unmatched traits of dogs as pets, a large number of homes welcome them as a part of their family. However, like any other member of the household, even dogs need their fair share of care and comfort. While caring comes naturally to the members of the family, comfort is one aspect which can be ensured only through dependable dog accessories. It is only through the best selection of dog accessories, that one can proffer the dog with a quality of life that is both amenable as well as uplifting. For your convenience, our dependable team of pet-experts conducted a survey of a group of veterinarians and professionals groomers, to come up with a list of the top 7 best buys for your dog!
While food bowls and leather collars are the first dog accessories that every pet parent buys right at the beginning, there are many more auxiliaries available in the market, which are not only sophisticated in their ideation as well as design but also promise a far easier life for dogs as well as the owners.
Dog Brush – FURminator DeShedding Tool for Dogs
Most pets including dogs, constantly shed hair which are either old or damaged. While shedding is a usual process, there are certain breeds of dogs which comparatively shed more. Moreover, the frequency as well as the amount of hair shed also depends on the season, as well as the health of the dogs.
This consistent shedding can often prove to be daunting for the residents, especially if there are children in the house or anyone who is prone to nasal irritations. Moreover, the hair often gets stuck to the furnishings as well as clothes, which give the home a messy appearance. In order to away with all such inconveniences, one must adopt ways that help in minimising the frequency as well as the bulk of shedding. This can be taken care of in the following ways –
- Feeding appropriate pet food that is filled with digestible proteins and other requisite nutrients.
- Imbibing a fatty acid supplement in the dog’s diet as a way of keeping its coat healthy.
- Brushing the dog regularly, preferably with a comb suggested by a pet expert or your trusted veterinarian.
- Controlling the allergens or fleas that infect your dog and result in itching or scratching.
- Bathing the dog regularly, preferably through dog wash equipments, to ensure his fur is clean and healthy.
- Taking the dog for regular health check-ups so that any infection or disease can be easily diagnosed.
While all of the above-mentioned measures will largely help you in decreasing the shedding, or experts believe that the best way to do away with the process of shedding is to use dependable dog wash equipments or the FURminator DeShedding Tool for Dogs. This tool is known for reducing shedding up to an incredible 90%. It comprises of gentle yet effective blades that reach beneath the topcoat of the dog’s fur to eliminate any loose hair. An easy to use the product, it can conveniently replace any tedious dog wash equipments, and help your dog stay clean and healthy, almost effortlessly. This tool gets its unmatched functionality thanks to its design formulated by a professional groomer.
For those who haven’t heard of this product before, all you need to do is to take your pet outside your home, in your backyard preferably, and use the FURminator DeShedding Tool as per the directions. In case your dog likes to move a lot, you would want to take the help of a family member or friend to hold him still, while you can get rid of all those unwanted hair from his coat. The most impressive aspect of this tool is, that it can be used for all dog sizes as it is available in a variety of options for you to pick from.
Dog Camera – Furbo Dog Camera
There are umpteen occasions, when we’re forced to leave our dog behind at home, while we’re away trying to meet our personal, social as well as professional commitments. Ad no matter how well-trained our dogs are, or how safe our homes our, we’re almost always concerned about the well-being of our dogs.
However, we can now do away with this concern in a matter of seconds! All we need to do is find the best pet camera, and keep an eye on our beloved pet while we are away from home. Not only can such a camera help us in ensuring his safety, but can also help us gauge the dog’s activities in our absence. Now isn’t that the most resounding thing you’ve ever heard! So, if you’re wondering, what could possibly be the best pet camera, you need not look further. Our pet experts have rated the Furbo Dog Camera as the best in class tool in this regard, and not without a reason. Here are some of the features of this camera, that helped our experts in placing their trust in it –
- The Furbo Dog Camera offers a High-Definition live streaming of your dog while you’re away so that you know exactly what the little fur baby is up to.
- This astounding home appliance offers a 120° wide-angle camera, which makes sure you can see your dog, even when he is hiding in the remote areas of the room.
- The Camera also offers a night vision, so that you can watch the apple of your eye, enjoying a good night’s sleep.
- The Furbo Dog Camera is undoubtedly the best pet camera for the simple reason that it sends you barking alerts through push notifications on your smartphone.
- This unique home appliance offers a two-way audio so that you can conveniently talk to your dog and calm him down in moments of distress and hear his voice whenever you wish to.
- The Furbo Pet Camera also lets you click some memorable moments with your dog, so that you can cherish them later.
- One of the most unique and enticing aspects of this best pet camera is that it also allows you to offer treats to your dog, in real time. Wherever you might be, all you need to do is go to the app on your smartphone and simply swipe on the option of giving your loved one a treat. The moment you do so, that camera will toss a treat for your dog to revel in!
Dog Playpen – IRIS Plastic Puppy and Dog Pet Playpen
If your dog likes to stay active and keep you on your toes all day, you might want to consider the option of getting him a playpen. A playpen is nothing but a simple portable fence that can be set up either inside your house or in your backyard for your pet to enjoy ample playing space, that too in a hassle free manner.
- For homeowners with infants and young children, an indoor puppy playpen can come in rather handy, for the simple reason that it will help offer a demarcation of play areas.
- In the case when pet owners need to host guests the use of an indoor puppy playpen makes sure that both, the guests as well as the host enjoy an uninterrupted time.
- An indoor puppy playpen can also prove to be of great help in cases when the pet is getting restless and needs his own time and space to calm down, or simply enjoy a peaceful nap.
- More often than not, the indoor puppy playpen proves to be the most effective exercising areas for dogs, given that the can run around in them with complete freedom.
- Some pet owners also depend on playpens to enjoy an unobstructed meal time with their friends and family.
In order to ensure that the indoor puppy playpen you pick is the most comfortable for your dog, you would want to choose the one, which will allow enough space for your fur baby to walk around while also having ample space to keep his food and water bowls. You might also want to look for a playpen that can accommodate at least a couple of your dog’s favourite toys so that he feels completely at home.
The idea is simple, the more comfortable your dog feels on the other side of the fence, the more likely is he go there without throwing a fit! This will mean that you can save a lot of time that would otherwise be spent on overlooking the dog’s activities, and save your precious furnishings and home décor items from getting damaged or broken!
Hence, it is best that you opt for a suitable indoor puppy playpen, such as the IRIS Plastic Puppy and Dog Pet Playpen. Given that it is made of plastic, this playpen is highly portable and extremely handy. Moreover, it can easily double up as a fenced wall in case you need your dog to stay away from a particular area of the home, such as your kitchen. The IRIS Pet Playpen with Door is 24” in height and offers an impressive space of 8 square feet, for your dog to play and enjoy a leisurely time. Essentially an indoor puppy playpen, it can conveniently double up as an outdoor playing area for your beloved pet.
Dog Crate – MidWest iCrate Folding Metal Dog Crate
Indoor dog crates are essentially a place to confine the dog in case of lack of supervision. More often than not, the crates are used as a tool to safeguard the dog from any external harm and are also used when the dog needs to be carried around for the purpose of travel.
As a matter of fact, indoor dog crates are often used for training and have been accepted by a large number of professional trainers and veterinarians as one of the most effective ways of moulding the pet’s behavior. As a simple way of ensuring that the dog picks up good habits and leave behind its destructive behavior, all you need to do is to use the confinement as a way to encourage better control.
The indoor dog crates can come in extremely handy when you need to leave home in a jiffy and do not have the time to arrange everything in a manner such that the dog cannot reach anything important. More so, in the case when you’re aware of the fact that the dog might soil your furnishings.
In the case when you have a bunch of guests visiting you, or hosting a gala dinner, it is best to use the indoor dog crates so that your dog isn’t underfoot, and you can enjoy an uneventful evening with your friends and family. Staying in the crate will also help protect your dog from any unwanted anxiety caused due to the hustle-bustle of the activities of the guests.
In case you wish to take a quick afternoon nap, or simply ensure that your little one sleeps unperturbed, you can again make use of the indoor dog crates and make sure your beloved pet understands his boundaries during everyone else’s sleep time.
On the basis of your dog’s comfort and your convenience, our team of pet experts have rated the MidWest iCrate Folding Metal Dog Crate as one of the best indoor dog crates. Designed ergonomically to offer your dog with complete protection, this metal crate features slide-bolt latches along with a satin black electro-coat finish for enhanced durability. In addition, it is facilitated with a removable polypropylene pan, which ensures easy clean-up, in case the pet answers the nature’s call. The rounded corners of this foldable mesh, makes it safe for use, even around young kids. The portable size of this crate enables suitcase-style carrying in case you wish to travel with your pet. For what it’s worth, the iCrate allows you to use a divider panel to adjust its size in accordance with that of your dog.
Retractable Dog Leash – Retractable Dog Leash by Pet Magasin
If you’ve a dog, we bet taking him out for walks is your favorite pastime. But while you’re at it have you ever wondered how can this lovely experience become more convenient and pleasing? If so, let us help you find the answer! All you need to do is get best retractable dog leash available and enjoy a fun-filled uninterrupted time with your dog! Here’s how –
- The best retractable dog leash is sure to give your dog all the freedom he wants while on a walk. Right from wandering around to sniffing he can do it all, without you having to look for him or take unwanted stops.
- In case you find your dog getting into trouble or wandering on unknown territories, you can take control of the length of the leash.
- The best retractable dog leash is the one that is available in tape-style make, hence dismissing any possibilities of unwanted burns or cuts as caused by rope-style leashes.
- A retractable dog leash allows you to stop and lock the leash at a length of your choice, thus making the walks a comfortable experience for you as well as your beloved pet.
- Given that the best retractable dog leash enables gentle functioning, you will never have to use any force in order to control your dog.
- You won’t need to unleash the dog when you reach the park as he can conveniently roam around even with the leash on.
So if you think, you would love to pick the best retractable dog leash available, our team of experts on pets recommend the Retractable Dog Leash by Pet Magasin. Ergonomically designed for an easy hold, this retractable leash will prove to be more than a boon for you on many occasions, including,
- Wide open spaces, such as parks. Simply let your dog wander around and have a leisurely time, while you stay in full control of him. If you’re worried he’ll go near children, set the leash at a six feet distance for increased control.
- A playful dog on a beach is nothing less than a joyous sight. Whether your dog wants to walk around on the sand, play in the water, or simply learns how to swim, the retractable leash must be your go-to tool. Your dog will enjoy all the freedom he wants, while you can rest assured of his safety!
- Unknown spaces. If you’re too far away from home, or in a completely new surroundings, it is best if your little pup is on a retractable leash. This will help your dog to stay safe and not get lost, while you can keep an eye on him in a convenient manner!
Now that you know why and how to make the best use of the Retractable Dog Leash by Pet Magasin, it is advisable for you to place your order for this undoubtedly best retractable dog leash today!
Portable Dog Kennel – Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home
Whether it’s our wanderlust that urges you to travel every now and then, or your personal or professional commitments, having a dog can sometimes make life difficult. However, you need not sweat around this anymore, as today, there are a large number of options that allow you to carry your dog freely and with utmost convenience.
So, if you’re looking forward to a road trip or even a train journey anytime soon, all you need is a portable dog kennel. While there are a wide variety of kennels available in the market, our team of pet experts have come to believe that the soft-sided kennels prove to be the best bet for one and all. Here are some of the reasons that prove them more than right!
- When not in using the soft-sided kennels, such as the Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home can be easily folded and stored in the wardrobe or even a suitcase in a hassle free manner. Not only does this make it easier for your carry it around, but also do not add up to extra luggage that you need to take care of. Moreover, unlike foldable metal crates, you do not need to deal with any stiff material that is hard to pack and carry around.
- The Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home is an amazing portable dog kennel that is light in weight and can be carried around in the hand without breaking a sweat. Moreover, its soft sides ensure that it doesn’t scratch the insides of your car or ding our door, thus ensuring a hassle-free ride to your chosen destination.
- The Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home ensures that your fur baby feels secure at all times thanks to the front and back flaps that can be easily opened and closed as and when needed. This can prove to a boon for the dogs, who love to enjoy the kennel like feel and peep out, whenever they wish to, while still being surrounded by their loved ones.
The Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home has earned the reputation of being the best in class portable dog kennel thanks to its 36” frame and the capacity to carry pets of up to 70 pounds in size. Even while you’re not travelling, this astounding dog home offers some great uses such as –
- Offering the dog a separate home that he can go to and relax, whenever he feels too tired or gets anxious.
- A kennel for the dog, where he can have his meals in complete peace.
- A sanctuary for him to enjoy a laid-back time with his favorite
- A place where you can ask him to go when you do not want him underfoot.
- His sleeping area at nights so that you can both enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Dog Training Collar – PetTech Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar
When it comes to dog accessories, almost all of us are always on the lookout for the best dog training collar especially when are dogs are fairly new and need some training to ease into their new surroundings. It is for this reason that our team of experts on pet keeping and training recommend the use of PetTech Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar as one of the best tools to ensure that your dog easily develops good habits and leave behind the unwanted traits.
Rechargeable and waterproof, the PetTech Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar, can be conveniently used on dogs of all sizes, right from those weighing 10lbs to those reaching up to 100 lbs. One of the best measures for off-leash training, the best dog training collar allows you to restrict your dog from going to unchartered territories without supervision. With an astounding range of 1200 feet, this dog training collar can be used to correct various behavioral issues such as aggression towards food, or hostile behavior with guests.
The PetTech Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar offers an automatic control feature that can be used in case of incessant barking by the dog. The various modes, namely beep, vibrate and shock can be adjusted to control uncalled for barking for a long span of time.
While the beep feature of this dog training collar allows you to startle the dog, as and when he is about to do something unwanted such as approaching a rattlesnake, it also helps enforce a positive behavior in the most convenient way possible. In case you wish to teach the dog certain attributes to warn him against carrying out an unwanted feat, the vibrate feature must be your go-to option.
The PetTech Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar also offers a shock feature, which ideally shouldn’t be used on a regular basis. It is meant to be used only once in a blue moon when your dog exhibits some intolerable behavior that becomes too hard for you to handle.